Lucy

Lucy
My name is Lucy. I am on a road trip with my masters Bob and Karen. We are traveling US Route 6 starting at Provincetown MA and we are doing it in a Corvette.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Boston

Boy have we been busy. We stopped in Hartford on our way to Boston - just too many hours in these tight quarters to make it in one day.



I saw all the shops at Faneuil Hall. Karen and Bob had clam chowdah, yum, but only water for me.



Karen and Bob went to Fenway to see the Red Sox play. Bob used to go as a kid.



They said dogs can't go to the ballpark. Dogs. BALLpark. Does that make sense? 
From the looks of it, I'm glad I stayed in my nice warm bed. But it's all they can talk about so they must have had a great time.


Yesterday we went to Salem. Karen and Bob learned about witches. 



We walked around the Salem National Historic Site. They are restoring the replica of Friendship. 
With all this going on, how's a girl to get her beauty sleep?







No comments:

Post a Comment