Lucy

Lucy
My name is Lucy. I am on a road trip with my masters Bob and Karen. We are traveling US Route 6 starting at Provincetown MA and we are doing it in a Corvette.

Friday, April 29, 2016

The Inn on Maple Street

We stayed at The Inn on Maple Street, a Bed and Breakfast in Port Allegany. They have a website with pictures. The house is very quaint and lovely. Owners Jay and Sharen made us all feel right at home, especially me. They LOVED me.

Other Route 6 travelers have stayed there including people riding bikes and walking. We stayed in the Oak Room. It was large and comfortable. The original radiator was still in the room and worked great. Best of all there was a night light so I could find my water dish after bedtime. Bob liked the electric fireplace best.

In the morning, Jay insisted I join everyone for breakfast. Sharen made Eggs Benedict which she served with sautéed apples and pumpkin muffins. My goodness! I could stay here the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment